Purge HyperDrive Stim Complex:
Pepform™ Citrulline is twice as effective as regular L-Citrulline.
Beta-Alanine buffers lactic acid for a better training experience.
MethylXanthine Complex provides extended energy and focus.
Eria Jarensis improves mood and motivation.
NITRIC OXIDE RECYCLING COMPLEX
Citrulline Malate is a non-essential amino acid that eventually converts to nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a vasodilator that can help to lower blood pressure and improve blood flow to both organs and muscles.
- Studies have shown that Citrulline Malate enhances exercise tolerance by reducing levels of blood ammonia and lactate that are typically elevated during strenuous exercise.
- This ingredient will allow you to train with less rest in between sets and elevate your endurance capacity.
- A recent research study found individuals who consumed citrulline malate for 15 days were able to increase ATP production during exercise by 34% and improve phospho-creatine resynthesis after exercise by 20%.
3-Aminopropanoic acid is a precursor to carnosine that is better for improving muscle carnosine concentrations than carnosine supplementation itself. Carnosine acts as an intracellular buffer, neutralizing acids and bases.
- Improves high-intensity anaerobic performance, such as high-rep sets and repeated sprints (HIIT).
- A study by Van Thienen et al. (2010) found 3-aminopropanoic acid supplementation to improve power output by 11.5%
- Long term supplementation with 3-aminopropanoic acid has been observed to increase lean mass gain while decreasing fat mass.
L-Tyrosine helps to activate metabolic pathways that produce the hormones epinephrine and norepinephrine - which are typically produced during moments of stress on the body and provide a boost in the terms of a “fight or flight” scenario.
- Epinephrine and norepinephrine are depleted quickly during these moments of stress due to a lack of L-Tyrosine.
- The addition of this amino acid to RHINO BLACK will help give you an extra PUSH and can make a big difference to help you FIGHT through your workouts and plateaus.
- Hoffman et al. (2010) research results indicate that acute ingestion of supplement including L-tyrosine and anhydrous caffeine can maintain reaction time and subjective feelings of focus and alertness to both visual and auditory stimuli in healthy college students following exhaustive exercise.
Taurine, has a myriad of benefits. From helping the body to metabolize fat, improving insulin sensitivity, raising testosterone levels, as an antioxidant, higher performance and quicker recovery during athletic training and increasing cardiovascular health… it goes without saying that Taurine is a great ingredient to have in your wheelhouse
- Zhang et al. (2004) found that individuals who supplemented with taurine for 1 week before an exhaustive exercise bout significantly improved time to exhaustion, VO2 max, and maximal workload. It also decreased exercise-induced DNA damage.
Mucuna Pruriens Seed Extract
Mucuna is rich in L-DOPA. Higher levels of L-DOPA improve mood and motivation.
Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract
Rhodiola is a traditional herbal supplement used to treat fatigue and improve adaptations.
- One of the original “adaptogens”
- Helps manage stress
- Improves cognition
Dimethylethanolamine, or DMAE, is an antioxidant and cognitive support ingredient.
- Helps protect from iron-induced oxidation to provide anti-oxidative effects and maintain cell membrane integrity.
- May be able to improve skin health by decreasing spots and improving elasticity
Kanna is a psychoactive herb without hallucinogenic or habit-forming properties. It is traditionally used prior to stressful events to curb anxiety and improve performance.
- Inhibits phosphodiesterase 4 in the amygdala to exert antidepressive effects.
- Has been noted to have powerful reductions in anxiety
- Improves cognition and executive functioning during tests
MethylXanthine Complex (Caffeine Anhydrous, Infinergy™, Green Tea Leaf Extract)
This blend of caffeine helps to provide effectively dosed stimulation for your training and not keep you up all night long.
- It is also formulated to help fight that horrible crash you might experience with stimulated laden pre workouts.
- Multiple studies have confirmed can improve muscular endurance and power, focus and cognitive performance, and improve energy levels. Caffeine has also been shown to have a thermogenic effect (heating/calorie burning) at rest and may increase the use of fats for fuel during exercise.
- Doherty and Smith performed a meta-analysis of caffeine's effects on perceived exertion and found a 5.6% decrease in RPE (rating of perceived exertion) during exercise. This means exercise may feel easier at higher effort levels when supplementing with caffeine.
From Eria Jarensis, N- Phenylethyldimethylamine is believed to produce effects comparable to 1,3-dimethylamylamine (DMAA) due to structural similarities. Due to its novelty, reports thus far are anecdotal.
- Enhances mood and focus while providing feelings of euphoria
- Boosts Fat Loss
A main ingredient in tea and coffee, L-Theanine has structural similarities to neurotransmitters and is often used to compliment caffeine.
- While caffeine is an absolute upper, L-Theanine helps promote relaxation without also promoting drowsiness. In other words, L-Theanine takes the edge off caffeine.
- This results in improved cognition and attention that is additive to either ingredient alone.
- May delay effects of aging
Rauwolfia Vomitoria Extract
Rauwolfia Vomitoria is a plant found in Africa that has been used in traditional medicine for heart, cancer, and brain ailments.
- May reduce blood pressure and blood sugar.
- Has been noted to reduce psychosis
- Possibly effective for fat oxidation and attention by virtue of containing yohimbine.