SUPER POTENT THERMOGENIC*
- Clinically dosed ingredients that work in synergy to burn fat*
- Makes dieting and training efforts more effective*
- Increases energy, alertness, & reduces appetite*
- Enhances metabolism, insulin sensitivity, & fat oxidation*
FAT METABOLIZING THERMOGENIC REVOLUTION™
Caffeine Matrix (Caffeine Anhydrous, DiCaffeine Malate)
This blend of caffeine helps to provide effectively dosed stimulation for your training and not keep you up all night long.
- It is also formulated to help fight that horrible crash you might experience with stimulated laden pre-workouts.
- Multiple studies have confirmed can improve muscular endurance and power, focus and cognitive performance, and improve energy levels. Caffeine has also been shown to have a thermogenic effect (heating/calorie burning) at rest and may increase the use of fats for fuel during exercise.
- Doherty and Smith performed a meta-analysis of caffeine's effects on perceived exertion and found a 5.6% decrease in RPE (rating of perceived exertion) during exercise. This means exercise may feel easier at higher effort levels when supplementing with caffeine.
Celery Seed Extract
Celery seed oil is a supplement containing a high amount of volatile compounds known as phthalides. These compounds, as well as the major component Sedanolide, appear to have general antioxidative properties and have traditionally been used as a diuretic.
- Celery seed extract may help improve overall wellness, joint support, and digestive health.
DIM have diverse effects on estrogen metabolism. As stress of exercise goes up – hormones can be affected.
- DIM has been shown to regulate estrogen at the receptor level to prevent it from reaching levels too high or too low.
- DIIM also exerts numerous anti-carcinogenic (anti-cancer) effects in the body
- A study was done by Chang et al. (2011) using Indole-3-Carbinol (a precursor to DIM) noted that 5mg injections into the gut daily were able to attenuate the expected gain in body fat associated with a high fat/calorie diet.
Phosphatidylserine is an amino acid derivative compound that is fat-soluble and found in high amounts in the brain, where it contributes to cognitive functioning.
- PS may improve memory and lower cortisol levels in the body.
- Parker et al. (2011) discovered subjects who supplemented with PS over two weeks were able to increase the speed of mathematical calculations (20%) and improve answer accuracy (13%) compared to placebo.
Halostachine shares similarities with beta-adrenergic receptor agonists. This means Halostachine will stimulate the beta receptors which are found on fat cells. This stimulation causes the fat to be burned as energy.
- In an in vitro study of the pharmacodynamics and Structure-Activity Relationship (SAR) of various epinephrine-like compounds, halostachine was demonstrated to be 19% as effective as epinephrine in activating beta2 receptors.
Grains of Paradise
- Increases energy expenditure by ~400 kilojoules per day.
- Activates “fat-burning fat” brown adipose tissue.
- The only study examining the effects of Aframomum melegueta has found 300% increase in testosterone in rats after 8 days and may inhibit estrogen.
CapsiAtra™ is a dihydrocapsiate compound naturally found in CH-19 Sweet peppers that holds clinical benefits in weight management, endurance, and metabolism.
- CapsiAtra™ has the ability to increase resting energy expenditure (REE) - allowing the body to burn off more calories than normal, and stimulate thermogenesis - allowing the body to burn calories off of stored fats.
- It also enhances glycogen sparing, promoting an increase in energy production through the burning off of fat stored within the body instead of carbohydrates.
- Galgani et al. (2010) discovered subjects who supplemented with Dihydrocapsiate over a one month period were able to increase their resting metabolic rate on a daily basis compared to placebo.